Comprehensive Substance Abuse Testing
Accu-Med Labs offers a full service comprehensive substance abuse testing facility. We promise to provide a professional safe environment with integrity and security for all of our customers. We understand that drug screening insures a safe work environment for your employees and the public, regulatory compliance and many important secondary benefits such as absentee reduction, quality improvement and loss control.
- Non-DOT Testing
- DOT & Non-DOT Pre-Employment Physicals and Screening
- Alcohol Testing
- Hair Analysis
- On-Site Collections/Testing (scheduled in advance)
- Finger Printing/Background Checks (Columbus location only)
- After Hours On-Site Collections/Testing (4:30p-8:30a) minimum 24 hour advanced notice
DOT testing is mandatory for the following employees:
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
- U.S. Coast Guard
- Federal Railroad Administration
- Federal Transit Administration
- Research and Special Programs Administration (Pipeline & Nuclear Industries)
(DOT) testing Department of Transportation is regulated through the federal government.
Non-DOT testing is regulated through the state government.